29th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for one year long term CET coaching after PUC 2nd with 89 percentage in science?

Sir I have passed my puc 2nd with 89 percentage in science and now I want take one year long term CET coaching. So can I get any kind of scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for one year long term CET coaching after PUC 2nd with 89 percentage in science? -- [New]
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC Science?
  3. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 88.8% in 2nd PUC?
  5. Eligibility to get scholarship for general student who has secured 91.67% in 2nd PUC?
  6. Is there any long term coaching center for EAMCET in Mahdipatnam Area? What is required to get a medicine seat in government and private college in AP?
  7. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  8. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?
  9. Which one is better between Coaching and Self Study?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for BAMS 1st year candidate who has secured 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC?
  11. Is it possible to apply for CET exam while studying 2nd PUC science in Orissa? What is the procedure?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student?
  13. Coaching for EAMCET? better to have short term or long term coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarship to study in US being a rural student with a category of 3B and have scored 84% in PUC science?
  15. Scholarship after 73% in 2nd PUC annual exam?
  16. How much percentage is required to join Architectural Field? I am studying 2nd PUC science
  17. How to take veterinary science? Percentage needed in 2nd PUC?
  18. PIO card holder can appear in CET medical and engineering entrance exams 2016?
4th February 2016, 10:01 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for one year long term CET coaching after PUC 2nd with 89 percentage in science?

No, you cannot avail any government scholarship.

As you have passed class 12 examination with above 80% of marks and wish to take one year ling term coaching. You can get private institute scholarship where you wish to take long term coaching.

AAKASH institute offers admission cum scholarship test for the candidates who have passed class 12 examination. The range of the scholarship is 5% to 10% fee waiver on the basis of scholarship exam score and qualifying examination marks.

There are also various institutes offer scholarship for the CET coaching on the basis of scholarship exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?