24th October 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship pattern for Open Category candidates?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me that what is the scholarship pattern for Open category candidates? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and Conditions to apply for loan for M.Tech Open category student?
  2. Can I get scholarship if completed 12th in Tamil Nadu and pursuing Graduation in Maharashtra being a Open category student?
  3. How to get scholarship after scoring 68.3% in 1st year MBBS in open category?
  4. Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?
  5. Where I can apply for scholarship if studying Engineering Diploma course in Hyderabad being a Open Category candidate?
  6. Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?
  7. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  8. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  9. Scholarship for doing CA course.
  10. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get both GATE qualifying scholarship and SC category scholarship?
  12. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  13. Fee structure of PGECET in JNTUH? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  15. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  16. What is the age limit for DSC?
  17. Can I get scholarship being a General category with 80% in B.E?
  18. What would be the scholarship I would get for doing ME course being a BC category candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?