29th May 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?

Hi sir, my sister has completed 12 with 66.2m.which r the govt. Colleges in anand and vallabh vidyanagr?when will be tha admission form realese from where?what'll be the fee structure? Any scholarship for open category student for bba. And the information about career in bba.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Gujarat engineering college without GUJCET on which basis of AIEEE marks?
  2. Can I get scholarship if completed 12th in Tamil Nadu and pursuing Graduation in Maharashtra being a Open category student?
  3. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  4. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for M.Sc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  6. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  7. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  8. Is there any concession for SC class at MCA admission?
  9. Terms and Conditions to apply for loan for M.Tech Open category student?
  10. Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  13. Scholarship details for open category engineering students?
  14. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  15. Where I can apply for scholarship if studying Engineering Diploma course in Hyderabad being a Open Category candidate?
  16. How good is the Biotechnology course? Are there any government colleges which provide scholarship for general category?
  17. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for completing the CS course? Is there any way to complete it with scholarship? -- [New]
19th June 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?

what is the fee structure for obc students?
2nd January 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?

What is the last date of registration of cs exceutive for november 2013 examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?