1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for 12th candidate of Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone,
I need scholarship for my 12th studies.
I live in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Kindly tell me about the scholarships.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90.25% in 12th ISC?
  2. Scholarships in India for College education?
  3. In which way we can get the study scholarship? Is it by giving some test or by aggregate?
  4. When would be the scholarship exam conducted? How to apply for the scholarship exam?
  5. What are the chances to get scholarship for education for BCA students?
  6. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  7. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  9. What type of scholarships I am eligible for if I have 96% in 12th board exam?
  10. INSPIRE and KVPY fellowships will be cancelled or I will get additional scholarship?
  11. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  12. Admission in IIM-Ahmedabad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th Science?
  13. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  14. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  15. List of scholarships available for B.E. SC candidate?
  16. Minimum requirements for getting admission in Diploma Fire & Safety Management? Are there colleges in Gujarat for this?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?
  18. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
9th July 2015, 02:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for 12th candidate of Ahmedabad?

Below I have mentioned the list of some scholarships available for 12th candidate in Ahmedabad. Kindly have a look at it.

> Loreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarships

> G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships

> Sahu Jain Trust- Loan Scholarship

> Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students

> FAEA Scholarship

> R D Sethna Loan Scholarship

> Post-matric Scholarship for Minority Students

> Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls

> Gaurav Foundation Scholarship

> Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program (NSMP)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?