18th September 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to pursue MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Possibility to get an education loan?

Hi everyone, I want to pursue MS in Genetic Engineering course in Abroad. Can I know which are the scholarships available for me? And also let me know is it possible to get an education loan for such course?

7th May 2022, 12:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Possibility to get an education loan?

There are various study abroad scholarship that one can avail the benefit of it.
Colleges also offer scholarship to meritorious students .
Fullbright program is full scholarship in USA for international students who want to persue masters.

One can also apply for loan for studying abroad.
Banks take in to account the credibility of borrower as well as the merit status of them.
One can avail upto 20 lacs for studying abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?