11th January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

List of courses provided in abroad for BAMS holder? Education loan schemes and scholarships for it?

I have completed BAMS and now wanted to go abroad for higher education. Please suggest me courses provided in abroad for me? Education loan schemes and scholarships for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Who is eligible for the scholarship for doing higher studies?
  2. List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?
  3. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  4. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan? -- [New]
  5. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  7. PNB education loan schemes available to study in abroad?
  8. What are chances of getting scholarship to final year Civil engineering student?
  9. Government sponsored subsidy education loan schemes to provide education loan?
  10. How much education loan a girl can get without any security? Education loan schemes for girls?
  11. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Scholarships or financial support schemes for studies Abroad after 12th?
  13. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  14. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best bank to apply for an education loan for a girl? Education loan schemes available for girls?
  16. Education Loan is provided for B.Ed course as well?
  17. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  18. Education loan for BAMS course?
4th March 2023, 02:38 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: List of courses provided in abroad for BAMS holder? Education loan schemes and scholarships for it?

Congratulations on completing your BAMS degree! There are several courses available abroad for BAMS graduates, including:
  • Master of Public Health (MPH) - This course focuses on the health needs of communities and aims to improve population health. It is available in many universities worldwide.
  • Master of Science (MSc) in Health Sciences - This course covers a range of health-related topics and prepares graduates for careers in research, public health, and health policy.
  • Master of Science (MSc) in Complementary and Alternative Medicine - This course is ideal for BAMS graduates who wish to deepen their knowledge of complementary and alternative therapies.
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Healthcare Management - This course is designed for healthcare professionals who wish to develop their management skills and advance their careers.

As for education loan schemes and scholarships, you can explore the following options:
  • Government-sponsored scholarship programs - Many governments offer scholarships to international students pursuing higher education in their countries. You can research the scholarship options provided by the countries you are interested in studying.
  • Private scholarships - There are several private organizations that offer scholarships to international students. You can search for such scholarships online and apply accordingly.
  • Education loans - Several banks and financial institutions offer education loans to students who wish to study abroad. You can research the education loan schemes offered by various banks and choose the one that suits your needs the best.
  • Institution-specific scholarships - Many universities and colleges offer scholarships to international students. You can visit the websites of the institutions you are interested in and check their scholarship options.

I hope this information helps you in your pursuit of higher education abroad. Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?