23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I directly approach to banks for education loan? Module and schemes for education loan?

Sir, I am from Jabalpur and want to study Post Graduation in Education so, I need finance for it. Can I directly approach to banks for education loan? Send me module and schemes?

24th October 2017, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I directly approach to banks for education loan? Module and schemes for education loan?

Yes, you can directly approach banks or you can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website once, you have secured admission in Post Graduation course in a recognised college/ university. To apply for an education loan, you should have to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Pan Card, Residence Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
25th October 2017, 04:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I directly approach to banks for education loan? Module and schemes for education loan?

You can either approach to banks directly to get information about education loan and apply for it or you can also apply for the same through online website of the respective bank. Those candidates who have secured admission in a recognized university/college for Postgraduate course, are eligible to apply for an education loan from banks. You must have to submit documents like Income Proof, Admission Letter, Address Proof, Photocopy of Pan Card, Identity Proof, etc., to the bank for processing your education loan.
If it's possible for you to approach to the bank directly, so I would suggest you to go for it as they will clarify your any doubts and make you understand their terms and conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?