23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Which bank will grant education loan to study MBA in Melbourne Business School, Australia? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I wan to study MBA from Melbourne Business School, Australia. So, please tell me which bank will grant me education loan to study in this university? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  2. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  3. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA? -- [New]
  4. Which bank can grant education loan to study MBA from Amity University? How much I should apply as education loan?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  6. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  7. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  8. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  9. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  10. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  11. Can SBI grant an education loan to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Requirements for it?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?
  13. Which bank grant an education loan to study MBA if passed 10th, 12th and engineering and got 94%, 97% and 8.6 CGPA respectively? What would be the interest rate?
  14. Total cost to study MBA Banking & Finance course? List of colleges for which Axis Bank can grant an education loan?
  15. Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School?
  16. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  17. How much loan can we get to study MBA in Australia?
  18. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
24th October 2017, 09:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan to study MBA in Melbourne Business School, Australia? What are the requirements for it?

If you have secured admission in MBA course in Melbourne Business School, Australia then, you can apply for an education loan. To get an education loan for pursuing MBA course, you should have to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Copy of Visa/ Passport, Pan Card Copy, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
24th October 2017, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan to study MBA in Melbourne Business School, Australia? What are the requirements for it?

To get an education loan for pursuing MBA course in Melbourne Business School, Australia, you should have to visit the bank directly or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website. If you have all the required documents which you need to submit to bank correctly then, you can apply for an education loan in any bank and get it sanctioned within 10-15 working days. You need to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
25th October 2017, 03:29 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since, you are willing to do MBA course from Melbourne Business School, Australia (which is a recognized Business School of Australia) and have secured admission or got admission letter of this university/college, then you are eligible to apply for an education loan in any bank. So, in order to get the education loan, you need to contact the bank from where you want your loan to be sanctioned and can get all the necessary details.You have to submit documents such as Income Proof, Admission Letter, Address Proof, Copy of Visa, Scanned copy of Passport, etc. to the bank.
25th October 2017, 04:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

First of all, to get education from any of the bank, you must have to secure your admission to study MBA course in Melbourne Business School. On the basis of your admission, you can directly apply in different banks for education loan.
Now, to get your loan sanctioned, you must have to submit the following documents like:

Admission Letter
Identity Proof
Income Proof
Copy of Visa or Passport etc.
Your loan can be sanctioned within 15 to 20 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?