31st August 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Compare the education loan schemes of government banks for the amount 6 lakh

I am willing to study B.Tech course so, I wanted to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at any government bank. Please compare the education loan scheme with other banks?

Related Questions:
  1. How much education loan a girl can get without any security? Education loan schemes for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Education loan schemes available in government banks for girl candidate?
  3. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  4. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  6. Should I directly approach to banks for education loan? Module and schemes for education loan?
  7. How can I compare education loans of many banks?
  8. Compare the interest rate, maximum tenure and repayment period of an education loan of 7 lakh from ICICI to SBI?
  9. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  10. Nationalized Banks Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech in UK?
  11. Government sponsored subsidy education loan schemes to provide education loan?
  12. Different Education Loan Schemes of banks for MBA education?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Easy way to compare Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
  15. How can I compare an education loan scheme of different banks?
  16. Easy process to compare Education Loans of various Banks in less time? -- [New]
  17. Compare interest rate, processing fees and accessibility of Education loan from Federal Bank with other banks
  18. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
4th March 2023, 02:20 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Compare the education loan schemes of government banks for the amount 6 lakh

There are many government banks in India that offer education loans for students who wish to pursue higher studies in India or abroad. Here is a comparison of the education loan schemes of a few government banks for a loan amount of 6 lakhs:

State Bank of India: The interest rate for an education loan up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 7.50% p.a. The repayment tenure is up to 15 years. There is no processing fee for loans up to Rs. 50,000. For loans above Rs. 50,000, the processing fee is 1% of the loan amount.

Punjab National Bank: The interest rate for an education loan up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 7.30% p.a. The repayment tenure is up to 15 years. There is no processing fee for loans up to Rs. 50,000. For loans above Rs. 50,000, the processing fee is 1.80% of the loan amount.

Canara Bank: The interest rate for an education loan up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 7.60% p.a. The repayment tenure is up to 15 years. There is no processing fee for loans up to Rs. 10 lakhs. For loans above Rs. 10 lakhs, the processing fee is 0.15% of the loan amount.

Bank of Baroda: The interest rate for an education loan up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 6.85% p.a. The repayment tenure is up to 15 years. There is no processing fee for loans up to Rs. 50,000. For loans above Rs. 50,000, the processing fee is 1% of the loan amount.

Union Bank of India: The interest rate for an education loan up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 7.40% p.a. The repayment tenure is up to 15 years. There is no processing fee for loans up to Rs. 50,000. For loans above Rs. 50,000, the processing fee is 0.50% of the loan amount.

It is important to note that the interest rates and processing fees may vary based on the bank's policies and the applicant's eligibility criteria. It is recommended that you carefully compare the terms and conditions of the education loan schemes offered by various government banks before applying for a loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?