15th September 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?

I am studying B.Tech IT in West Bengal and I need education loan to continue my study. But I have not such a guarantor or co-applicant. So, can I get education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized bank? How much amount I can get?

22nd September 2017, 12:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?

You can get an education loan upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security for pursuing your higher studies. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, your parents need to be joint borrowers and to get an education loan of more than Rs.7.5 lakh rupees, the Collateral security documents related to property should be submitted to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?