4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?

Hello Friends,
I want to take an Education Loan for study in Abroad and the amount is nearly Rs. 13.5 Lacs. But I have no property to show as a mortgage. So can I get the Education Loan of this amount? And is it possible to take that Loan from 2 Banks so that they don't take mortgage. Please advice me a way to obtain the Education Loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  4. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  5. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  9. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  10. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  11. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  12. What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
6th May 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?

No, it is not possible to take an Education loan partly from two different banks without mortaging property. To offer an Education loan, the bank checks all the details regarding fee structure of the course and it offers full amount by taking security from you in the form of collateral security. But, it is not possible to take loan partly from two different banks without having mortaging property.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?