22nd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for female candidate in JM Sethia Merit Scholarship?

Hello friends, I am a female candidate and I want to apply in JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Program. So, I just want to know that is there any reservation for me to apply in this scholarship as I am a girl candidate? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

25th July 2018, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for female candidate in JM Sethia Merit Scholarship?

There is no special reservation based in gender of the student. Only those who belong to economically weaker section or physically handicapped category, are eligible to claim reservation for JM Sethia Merit Scholarship.

This scholarship is available for students, who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?