15th July 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in The GSB Scholarship for a candidate with 63.6% in 12th Commerce?

Hello, I have scored 63.6% in 12th Commerce. I want to apply for The GSB Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for The GSB Scholarship 2018?
  2. How much amount I will get under The GSB Scholarship being a 9th CBSE student?
  3. Can I apply for The GSB Scholarship being a BSc General student?
  4. Important dates of The GSB Scholarship 2018 -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to get MHRD Scholarship for a candidate with 80.60% marks in 12th Commerce?
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Com candidate of DU who has secured 89% in 12th Commerce?
  7. How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Magma Fincorp M-Scholarship for a candidate with 83% in 12th Humanities?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate with 82.8% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?
  11. Eligibility to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program for a candidate with 98.1% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Eligibility to apply in North South Foundation Scholarship for a candidate with 98.1% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Eligibility to apply in OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 83% in 12th Humanities? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to appear in NEST Junior-II Scholarship Test for 12th Science candidate?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 87% in 12th standard?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
16th July 2018, 03:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in The GSB Scholarship for a candidate with 63.6% in 12th Commerce?

Eligibility to apply in The GSB Scholarship:

In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

You must belong to the Gaud Saraswat Brahman community.

Students of class 5th to undergraduate courses will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.

Students enrolled in courses like diploma/B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Arch/MBBS/B.Pharm/BE can also apply.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Remove *
18th July 2018, 04:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in The GSB Scholarship for a candidate with 63.6% in 12th Commerce?

Yes, you can apply in the GSB scholarship after completing 12th with 63.6% aggregate in Commerce stream.

Eligibility to apply in GSB Scholarship are as follows:-
Student must be from the Gaud Saraswat Brahman Community.
School students studying in class 5 to 10 can apply.
PUC/ Junior College students are eligible to apply.
Students in degree programme like BA/B.Sc/B.Com and diploma are also eligible.
Students enrolled in professional courses like BE/B.Arch/B.Pharm/MBBS can also apply.
25th July 2018, 10:35 PM
Narendra2121

1)Students must belong to the Gaud Saraswat Brahman community.
2)Students of class 5th to undergraduate courses will be eligible for availing this scholarship.
3)Students enrolled in courses like diploma/B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Arch/MBBS/B.Pharm/BE can also apply.

So you can apply for GSB scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?