12th August 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Which type of scholarship CBSE is providing for 12th passed student? Whole procedure to apply for it?

I have completed intermediate with PCB group and got 92% marks. Please tell me which type of scholarship CBSE providing? Whole procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship for 12th CBSE student? -- [New]
  3. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  4. Scholarship after passing 12th from CBSE with 83.4%? Can I apply now?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  6. Can I get scholarship if secured 93.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  10. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  11. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission?
  12. Availability of scholarship for 12th passed candidates and procedure to apply for those?
  13. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  15. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  16. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Can i apply for CBSE scholarship with 91.8% in 12th? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  18. Procedure to apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8 percentage marks in 12th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?