15th October 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce?

Sir,
I have passed my Intermediate and scored 393 marks in BSEB Board 12th standard from Commerce stream. I want to apply for scholarship. Kindly help me by saying how can i apply for scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
  2. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 75% marks in BSEB?
  4. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  5. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?
  6. Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  8. What should I study further if secured 49.2% in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  9. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  12. What should I study further after completing 12th BSEB Commerce?
  13. Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship if scored 401 marks in 12th RBSE Commerce? Procedure and last date to apply?
  16. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 61% in 10th BSEB?
  17. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured 80.14% in 10th BSEB?
  18. Expected All India Rank for a General candidate who has scored 109 marks in JEE Main and 369 marks in 12th BSEB?

30th July 2016, 09:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce?

I don't think you would be given the scholarship with these marks unless you have some strong background behind like economic condition or category.

If you really want to apply for the scholarship, you will have to take admission in some college.

Ask the staff in charge there about what all the scholarships are provided by the government as well as by the college itself.

When you get the details of the same, you will get a form in a prescribed format.

Fill that form withe the requisite documents and wait for the processing.

Once the concerned authorities approve your form, you may get your scholarships.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?