27th July 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for doing degree in Shri Ram college after 12th standard?

Is there any scholarship available for doing the degree in Shri Ram college after 12th standard? Do we need to clear any exam to get the scholarship or so? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Is there any scholarship available to do course in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?
  3. How to take admission in Shri Ram college after scoring 80% in 12th? Will I be able to get admission in Shri Ram college?
  4. Can I get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 80% in 12th CBSE? Chances to get admission without studying Mathematics?
  5. Is it necessary to get admission in Shri Ram? I am doing 12th
  6. List of colleges under DU offering MA in Economics?
  7. Can I get BCom admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 98% in 12th being a General candidate?
  8. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operation in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operation in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi?
  10. Government colleges in Delhi offering BA in English and Fine Arts
  11. Which subject is compulsory to take admission in Shri Ram College Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  13. List of colleges offering MCA with fee structures under Delhi University?
  14. Can I get admission to Shri Ram College of Commerce after securing 91.54% from Rajasthan board and from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many PG Diploma in Global Business Operation seats are available in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi?
  16. What is the fee structure of B.Com in Shri ram college of commerce in Delhi?
  17. What is the fees to do B.Com honors in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  18. How to get admission in Shri Ram College of commerce?
9th August 2017, 02:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for doing degree in Shri Ram college after 12th standard?

Few of the scholarship programs are as under:-

1. SRCC Student's Union Scholarship
Award- Rs. 12000 per annum for students of B.Com(Hons.) and BA(Hons.) Economics in second year.

2. SRCC Alumni Association Scholarship
Award- Rs. 12000 per annum for students of B.Com(Hons.) and BA(Hons.) Economics in first year.

3. Sultan Chand Trust Scholarship
Award- Rs. 12000 per annum for toppers of first year and second year students of B.Com(Hons.).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?