23rd May 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?

Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? I just wanted to know the procedure which we need to follow for it.

Related Questions:
6th November 2017, 03:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? I just wanted to know the procedure which we need to follow for it.

Yes, there are some scholarships available for the students of Shri Ram College of Commerce. Scholarships available for the students are given below:

SRCC Student’s Union Scholarships
SRCC Alumni Association Scholarship
Envision Scholarship
Sultan Chand Scholarship
Mitsubishi UFJ Foundation Scholarship
T.S. Grewal Scholarship
C.B. Gupta Memorial Scholarship
M.C. Sukhla Scholarship
Manoj Kumar Memorial Scholarship

Students can find the details about the scholarship available in the SRCC in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?