2nd June 2018, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BCom admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 98% in 12th being a General candidate?

Hello everyone, I want to join Shri Ram College of Commerce for BCom course. I have secured 98% marks in 12th standard and belongs to a General category. So, I would like to know that can I get admission or not? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for BCom admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  2. How to take admission in Shri Ram college after scoring 80% in 12th? Will I be able to get admission in Shri Ram college?
  3. Can I get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 80% in 12th CBSE? Chances to get admission without studying Mathematics?
  4. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  5. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operation in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi? -- [New]
  6. How many PG Diploma in Global Business Operation seats are available in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi?
  7. Can I get admission to Shri Ram College of Commerce after securing 91.54% from Rajasthan board and from OBC category?
  8. How to get admission in Shri Ram College of commerce?
  9. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operation in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi?
  10. What all documentation is required and admission procedure for Nepalese students to get admission in B.Com in SRCC, Delhi?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in B.Com to get M.Com admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  12. Specializations available to study M.Com in Shri Ram College of Commerce? Relaxation for SC candidates?
  13. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility for B.Com degree?
  15. Is it necessary to get admission in Shri Ram? I am doing 12th
  16. What courses are offered by Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi for Commerce students?
  17. What is the fee structure of B.Com in Shri ram college of commerce in Delhi?
  18. List of colleges under DU offering MA in Economics?
3rd June 2018, 01:55 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BCom admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 98% in 12th being a General candidate?

Yes, you can get admission in SRCC for B.Com.

Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is one of the top colleges which is established in the year 1926. This college offered undergraduation & post graduation level degrees.

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for getting admission into the college is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream with minimum 45% from any recognized board.
The candidate should have passed 5 subjects including 4 elective subjects & 1 language.

The admissions are given based on the cut off marks in 12th class.
Since you have secured 98% in 12th class you can easily get an admission in SRCC for B.Com.
You need to apply for the admission directly by posting the college.

For more detailed information about admission process visit the official website of SRCC.
3rd June 2018, 11:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BCom admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 98% in 12th being a General candidate?

Shri Ram College of Commerce is one of the premier colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi granting undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The duration of B.Com course is three years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get B.Com admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 98% in 12th being a General candidate. For more information you can visit at the official website: www.srcc.edu/
3rd June 2018, 02:58 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in SRCC Delhi. The college is one of the India's best college.

The admission in college is as per Delhi University admission procedure. The minimum required aggregate to get admission in college is 97%. So, you are eligible to get admission in college for Commerce stream.
3rd June 2018, 11:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is most probability to get admission in the Shree Ram College of Commerce, Delhi university.

The admission is conducted on the basis of aggregate in best four subject in 12th board examination.

The application form for the admission is available online. For more details regarding the admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
5th June 2018, 11:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

SRCC stands for Shri Ram College of Commerce and it is considered to be the best college of Delhi University for Commerce course.

For admission in this course, candidates with more than 95% marks in 10+2 sometimes does not get admission. There are limited seats in this college and a percentage of marks about 98-100%is required to get admission in this college.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in SRCC Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?