4th June 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available in government sector?

How much money is needed to this course? Any scholarship is available in this branch or can we join government sector from this course 94 certificate. So, what to do now. Will my form be rejected?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  2. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to get back again central sector scholarship if I have not renewed it again?
  4. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  5. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  6. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. Will I get the government scholarship if I do B.Sc along with BAMS if B.Sc is mandatory to avail the scholarship?
  9. Last date of Central Sector Scholarship submission?
  10. Why I am not getting my CSS scholarship renewal?
  11. What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?
  12. When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?
  13. Can i get education loan only on the basis of my bad economic health?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to get scholarship from Government after completion of intermediate?
  15. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  16. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  17. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  18. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?

7th June 2017, 12:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available in government sector?

To clarify your query you must need to specify for which course or branch you are seeking information.

Department of Higher Education, MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) government of India has introduced National Scholarships such as:
>Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students.
>Scheme of Scholarship to students from Non-Hindi Speaking States for Post-Matric Studies in Hindi.
>Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir.
>MOMA- Merit-cum Means Scholarship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?