28th December 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get scholarship from Government after completion of intermediate?

Sir/Mam, I have scored 981 in intermediate in Andhra Pradesh state I belong to SC category. Can I get any scholarship from Government? What should be the criteria I need to have to get the scholarship from Government? Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure?
  2. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  3. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  4. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing the scholarship?
  6. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  8. Eligibility for scholarship after scoring 97.1% in intermediate?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to join ICWA course after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get central government merit scholarship after securing 98.5% marks in Andhra state?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Government Bank Manager for a general category candidate?
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting study scholarship?
  13. Eligibility for scholarship while pursuing graduation and have done 12th with 94%?
  14. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  15. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
  16. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  18. How can I get a Scholarship to pursue MBBS in India? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
12th December 2017, 11:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get scholarship from Government after completion of intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have scored 981 in intermediate in Andhra Pradesh state I belong to SC category. Can I get any scholarship from Government? What should be the criteria I need to have to get the scholarship from Government? Please reply soon.

Eligibility criteria to get scholarships differ from one scholarship to another. State and Central Government offer various scholarships to students for pursuing higher studies. Some scholarships are offered on the basis of caste and family income and others based on merit (marks scored in intermediate) and family income. Students have to check the details on the website or can contact their college for more details regarding scholarships. Students can find the state government scholarships in the state scholarship portal and central government scholarships in the National Scholarship Portal. National Scholarship Portal website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?