23rd January 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships for a B.Tech ST student who has secured 52% in 12th Science?

Hello
I get 52% with 12th science i m ST
i got in admission B.Tech in gautam budha university
where can i get scholarship?
my father annual income is below 2 lacs

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships for B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 81.6% in 12th?
  2. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  4. Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?
  5. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  6. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  7. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  8. Study Abroad for 12th Science student with scholarship?
  9. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  10. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  11. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  12. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  13. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get any scholarships after securing 87.5% in 12th standard examination
  15. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  16. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  17. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  18. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
7th June 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships for a B.Tech ST student who has secured 52% in 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I get 52% with 12th science i m ST
i got in admission B.Tech in gautam budha university
where can i get scholarship?
my father annual income is below 2 lacs

Being an ST student, you can apply for various scholarships available in government and private. The aspirant can apply for Post Matric Scholarships to the students belonging to ST for studies in India. Those students who have passed 10+2 and their parents’ income from all sources do not exceed Rs 2.50 Lakhs per annum, are eligible to apply for the Post Matric Scholarships. Students studying through correspondence courses are also eligible for the scholarships. It is awarded through the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The scholarship amount is credited directly to the student’s bank account. Ministry of Tribal Affairs website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?