8th August 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship exam available to writer before getting admission for engineering course?

Is there any scholarship exam available to writer before getting admission for engineering course? Can someone tell me what is the procedure would be followed for that? It would be helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  2. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate?
  3. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  4. Can I take admission in Bihar for PhD? Is my thesis compare Assamese writer with writer valid for PhD?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  6. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  7. Scholarship exams for admission in B.Tech program?
  8. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  9. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
  10. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  12. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  13. Is it possible to get scholarship if I qualified in GATE exam and taken admission in Indian University?
  14. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  15. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  17. Is it possible to get study scholarship if I have 2 years gap between 12th and engineering?
  18. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
10th August 2015, 02:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship exam available to writer before getting admission for engineering course?

No, there is no need to write any scholarship examination for getting admission in engineering course. To get admission in engineering course, you need to appear in engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, KCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in engineering course. You can get scholarship for pursuing Engineering course only if your family annual income is less than one lakh rupees (in case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?