14th January 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any type of scholarship given in the engineering colleges for some students who excel in studies?

Is there any type of scholarship given in the engineering colleges for some students who excel in studies? If so what is the criteria followed for it? Can you please provide me the details? I need to ensure that I will get the scholarship while am doing my college.

14th January 2016, 08:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any type of scholarship given in the engineering colleges for some students who excel in studies?

Yes, there are scholarships given by various engineering colleges to the students on the basis of performance in the academics. Some institutes also give scholarship on the basis of performance in the extra curricular fields. Different institutes have different set of eligibility criteria. However, the general guideline is - you need to be the top performer in the field in which the institute is providing scholarship.
14th January 2016, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any type of scholarship given in the engineering colleges for some students who excel in studies?

To get scholarship while pursuing B.Tech course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission to study B.Tech course only through entrance examination counselling.

By satisfying the above eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct by District Officer then, you can get scholarship while pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?