22nd December 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Government school Vs Private school

I wanna debate government school vs private school? which is better?government b-school or a private b-school?

23rd December 2013, 01:50 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Government school Vs Private school

Seems to be a 100% debatable topic but before going to it we need to think about students who want to enjoy school life vs students who want to work hard and excel in their studies. Wondering why is that needed? there is basically no point of comparing between the advantage and disadvantage of Private vs Government schools because both of them have their ups and downs but it's about the students mentality which pays at end of day.

If you are going to be a student who really wanted to work hard through out completing the higher secondary studies to get good marks and admission in best colleges then probably you can fit in any type of school no matter being Government or Private but what about the students who are in the category of "Not so brilliant" and "Want to have some fun in school" probably students of those kind will find it really difficult to cope up and study well in this regard we can debate about Private and Government schools.

Most of the private schools will try to get rid of these type of students who are not so brilliant because they are afraid that they will have bad results just because of that one student and automatically they will be pulled to Government schools wherein they will be forced to study and by end of day they will pass the exams as well because of the teachers and tuition help.

Many parents thing that Government school lacks good environment for their kids to study and just for that reason they enroll them in private school which we can say "Fair choice" at some point but since the environment is cozy and easy for the students they use it for all bad and mischievous things where in the strict environment in Government school will be far good for the kids good life.. but then we cannot completely say that Government schools molds a student 100% they do have their disadvantages as well..

The conclusion goes like this, the best thing to do is build the motive of hard working and eagerness to study for the kids before enrolling them to the school then no matter which type of school it is Private or Government they will excel in things what they do..
20th February 2015, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the diffetance about the students performance regarding scholastics and non-scholastics area between private and govt. High schools ?
15th July 2020, 01:52 PM
Msha23

I like GOVT collages more.
In govt collages we have freedom.& we get memorable campus life.But in private schools , there will be too strict.It decreases our freedom.
I think relaxed Study is necessary for better learning. In private collages they look only their results & reputation. But in govt school we can study comfortably.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?