23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What type of scholarship I will get if secure 90% in 12th being an OBC candidate? How can I get scholarship?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am the student of 11th studying PCB from Indore and I want to know that if I get 90% in 12th as I am from OBC caste then what type of scholarship I will get and how I will get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  2. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  3. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  4. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  7. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?
  8. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  9. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  10. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  11. How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 82% in 12th CBSE being an OBC candidate?
  13. Scholarship available for OBC candidate who is pursuing B.E. in Amity University?
  14. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  16. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  17. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  18. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
6th December 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of scholarship I will get if secure 90% in 12th being an OBC candidate? How can I get scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am the student of 11th studying PCB from Indore and I want to know that if I get 90% in 12th as I am from OBC caste then what type of scholarship I will get and how I will get?

You can apply for various merit scholarships offered by government and private organizations after completion of 12th with 90% marks being an OBC candidate. You can contact your college for a scholarship or apply directly (online). You can apply for a scholarship offered by the state government through the state government scholarship portal. For other scholarships, you can apply directly either online or offline. You can get the scholarship amount directly to your bank account or by cheque. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th passed OBC students with 90% are given below;

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?