29th May 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there education loan facility available for doing Pharma.D course?

Education Loan facility is available for Pharm.D course & I have 92% in both 10th and 12th grade. So explain me that whether can I be eligible for taking this loan or not?

Related Questions:

9th June 2016, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there education loan facility available for doing Pharma.D course?

Pharm.D if done from a recognized college or institute will surely be eligible for education loan from a bank. Just secure admission in a recognized college and then visit bank branch with relevant documents for loan.

Just make sure that course is approved by AICTE and PCI. Pharmacy field requires approval from these two organizations.

21st July 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there education loan facility available for doing Pharma.D course?

Is it is essential for educational loan that the college alloted through cap round only?

8th November 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am admission for D.farmcy so have education loan?I get education loan yes or not?

13th November 2019, 10:30 AM
EduXpert

If you have got admission in a recognized college then you can apply for education loan at any PSU or private sector bank near you. All you need to do is apply for it after confirmation of admission.

A guarantor is necessary and you must have all the documents required to apply for the education loan. If everything is fine then the bank will provide the loan.

13th November 2019, 06:08 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am admission for D.farmcy so have education loan?I get education loan yes or not?
For getting the education loan to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy you must have admission to a recognized University/College, and your college should be approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.

6th April 2022, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

D pharmacy is eligible for taking education loan in SBI

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?