19th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study in Newzealand with placement facility?

Hello Sir,
Can you please provide me the details on Education Loans for study in Newzealand? I went to an Education Fair of Newzealand and there I have selected a course. But I am worried if I will get an Education Loan or not as there is no placement facility over there.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to study PG Diploma course in Newzealand?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  7. Can I get placement if study M.Sc(Agriculture) in Newzealand being a B.Sc candidate?
  8. What are the courses available to study in abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  9. Duration of course and total expenditure to study Merchant Navy courses? Education loan facility availability?
  10. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  13. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  14. Courses available to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  15. Is education loan facility available in LPU?
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  17. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  18. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
20th March 2016, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study in Newzealand with placement facility?

Yes, you can definitely get an education loan to study in New Zealand. However, it will tough to get education loan request owing to the fact that there is no placement facility. Hence there should be good exposure facility to get the education loan sanctioned. Apart from this, you need to perform well during the course and your family should have a stable source of income. Approach any bank near your residence with all documents concerning your admission and the previous academic records and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning your education loan and the response of the bank regarding it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?