16th July 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Top colleges to study B.Sc Nursing? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Cosmos Bank?

I am 17 years old girl candidate and I have passed 12th with PCB group. Now, I want to study B.Sc Nursing from top colleges. Suggest me top colleges for me? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Cosmos Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Does HDFC Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Punjab & Sind Bank offer an Education Loan to study Nursing Diploma course? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  5. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) in Delhi for a 18 years old candidate of Odisha?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for BSc(Nursing) aspirant?
  7. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Can I get loan for M.Sc Nursing if already did B.Sc Nursing by loan?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
  18. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
13th February 2018, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top colleges to study B.Sc Nursing? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Cosmos Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 17 years old girl candidate and I have passed 12th with PCB group. Now, I want to study B.Sc Nursing from top colleges. Suggest me top colleges for me? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Cosmos Bank?

List of top colleges to study BSc Nursing is given below;

AIIMS - Official Website

Christian Medical College, Vellore - Official Website

Madras Medical College - Official Website

Armed Forces Medical College - Official Website

Apollo College of Nursing - Official Website

To avail education loans in Cosmos Bank candidates have to contact the bank branch. Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and should secure admission through an entrance test or merit based selection process. Cosmos Bank offers up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. There is no processing charge for an education loan in Cosmos Bank. Applicant should have an account in the Cosmos Bank to avail an education loan. Applicant should contact the bank branch or check the details on the Cosmos Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?