27th June 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Does HDFC Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do BSc in Nursing. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that HDFC Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

Related Questions:
2nd July 2018, 08:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HDFC Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, the HDFC Bank offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Nursing) course. Candidates who have secured admission to any Diploma/ Degree course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank. You can apply for an education loan through online at the HDFC Bank Official website at https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pr...dian-education or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
4th July 2018, 09:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HDFC Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, the HDFC Bank offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Nursing) course. You should have secured admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) course in a Government recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank.

Procedure to Apply :-
You can apply for an education loan through online at the Vidya Lakshmi portal or official website at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/index.
5th July 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do BSc in Nursing. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that HDFC Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

HDFC Bank offers education loans to the following courses:

Management Courses (Full Time) – Graduation and Post Graduation
Engineering Courses (Government and Private) – Graduation
Medicine – Graduation and Post Graduation
MCA / MCM
Architecture – Graduation and Post Graduation
Hotel and Hospitality - Graduation and Post Graduation
Agriculture - Graduation and Post Graduation
Pure Science - Graduation and Post Graduation

Students have to contact the HDFC Bank branch for education loan. Students should be an Indian National in the age group of 16 years to 35 years, are eligible to apply for the education loan in HDFC Bank. They have to apply with necessary documents like Admission letter, Fee schedule, SSC, HSC Mark sheets, Age proof, ID proof, Address proof, Signature proof, latest 2 salary slips with date of joining details, etc. HDFC Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
15th June 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Does HDFC bank provide educational loan to study MSC nursing in recognized private college???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?