6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study BTech course. So, I want to apply an education loan in Bandhan Bank. Can I know about the procedure for applying an education loan in this Bank?

6th May 2018, 10:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?

The Bandhan Bank doesn't offer an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. The maximum loan amount offered by Bandhan Bank is Rs. 10000/-. To apply for an education loan in any bank, you can directly visit one of the nearest bank branch or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website.
14th September 2020, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?

Can I get bandhan bank education loan for undergraduate
16th September 2020, 12:32 AM
chin6303

Lightbulb Re: Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?

Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank

Bandhan Bank Limited is a private sector bank in india. It has headquarter in Kolkata.

To provide financial assistance to the deserving / meritorious students in getting their education completed specially for higher education. The scheme aims to ensure that the deserving students may not loose opportunities for want of arrangements of funds

Selection Procedure:
Duly filled up and signed education loan application form along with photographs
KYC (Know Your Customer)documents
Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate
Proof of residence - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Guarantor Form, Copy of admission letter or the Institute along with Fees schedule (Optional)
Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
Detailed break-up of the costs of the course (Optional)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?