11th July 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, I want study loan from any bank for MBA admission and I don't have any surety and my degree percentage is 68 percentage marks. Can you please provide me the complete details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for an education loan for B.E after completion of HSC with 97.75 percentage?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Fast Cash Loan to study MBA?
  3. Procedure to apply for education loan after completion of higher secondary with 80.31 percentage in commerce stream?
  4. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for education loan for doing MBA after engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in UK?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to B.Tech and MBA aspirants?
  8. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  9. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  10. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  11. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  14. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for MBA course? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?
  17. What should I do to get an education loan for doing MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan at BankBazaar? Procedure to apply for it?
12th July 2017, 02:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want study loan from any bank for MBA admission and I don't have any surety and my degree percentage is 68 percentage marks. Can you please provide me the complete details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

To get an education loan from any bank in India, students should have secured admission in a recognized university. Students can apply for an education loan in various nationalized and private banks. Students have to submit following documents like PAN Card, Aadhar Card of the student and parents, Passport size photographs, Income Proof etc. They have to submit the letter of admission. Based on the fees and other expenses, education loan is offered. Some banks insist on minimum marks scored for taking education loan. Maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs is offered as an Educational Loan to study in India. Some colleges also have tie up with banks for education loan. The student has to contact any bank branch for an education loan to study MBA after completion of graduation with 68% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?