18th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Vocational courses are eligible to get an Education Loan from Canara Bank?

Hello sir, I came to know that Canara Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in Canara Bank. Please tell me asap.

25th April 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vocational courses are eligible to get an Education Loan from Canara Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I came to know that Canara Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in Canara Bank. Please tell me asap.

Yes, Canara Bank offers education loan for vocational courses. Candidates should secure admission preferably leading to a Certificate or Diploma or Degree, etc. issued by a government organization or organizations recognized by the government for a loan in Canara Bank. For the course duration of up to 3 months the maximum loan amount is Rs 20,000, for course duration of 3 to 6 months the maximum loan amount is Rs 50,000, for course duration 6 months to 1 year the maximum loan amount is Rs 75,000 and for course duration of above 1 year the maximum loan amount is Rs 1,50,000. There is no security and collateral or third party guarantee are required. The parent will execute the documents as joint borrowers. Canara Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?