9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How to repay education loan of Canara Bank before completion of course?

I have taken an education loan of 5 lakh two years ago from Canara Bank at 11.2% annually interest rate. But, before completion of course I want to repay the whole amount. What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  4. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  5. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  6. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  9. What will Bank do if a candidate studying MCA with Education Loan doesn't get placement?
  10. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  11. Canara Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?
  12. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  13. How can I repay Loan amount after getting job in France through MS course?
  14. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  15. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do if Canara Bank has stopped giving cheque?
  17. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  18. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan at Canara Bank?
15th November 2017, 08:20 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to repay education loan of Canara Bank before completion of course?

There are two options for repayment of Education loan.

1. offline mode: You can visit the branch of Canara bank and deposit either through cash or cheque whole amount of education loan and close the account.

2. If you are using online banking facility of this bank, then you can transfer entire amount of education loan from saving account to education loan account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?