27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for an Education Loan from Canara Bank. Actually I want to study MBA and getting admission now. So, I want to apply an Education Loan for my MBA. I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply for the Education Loan in this bank? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  2. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  4. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  5. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course?
  7. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  11. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  12. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  13. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  14. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
29th June 2016, 10:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?

You should consult with the concerned branch manager of the bank from which you are seeking education loan to get the detailed list of documents which you need to furnish the bank for education loan. Generally the documents asked by bank are :

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Fee structure of the concerned institute.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of co-borrower/third party guarantor.
- Signed loan documents
- Passport Size Photographs
30th June 2016, 02:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?

Documents required to apply for Education loan from any bank of India:

>>Proof of Address and Proof of Identity.

>>All educational marksheets from standard tenth to bachelor's degree.

>>PAN card of student and parents.

>>Loan letter from your institute containing detailed fee structure.

You can apply with these documents. Online education loan can be done at official website of Vidya Lakshmi portal to multiple banks and after assessing your documents, bank will give you information regarding further details. Official website of this portal is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?