24th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Canara Bank?

I want to apply an education loan in Canara Bank. I want to study MBBS by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from Bank of Maharashtra?
  3. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in ICICI Bank?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  6. Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  7. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  8. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  9. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  10. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course?
  11. Canara Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  16. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
6th June 2018, 09:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Canara Bank?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan against family property in Canara Bank. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you have to submit the collateral security documents equal to loan amount to bank for processing your education loan application. If the documents submit by you are found correct after verification, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?