3rd October 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What amount I will get in HDFC Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of HDFC Education Loan?

Sir, I want to do my MS in Abroad. I am interested to do MS in United Kingdom. For this I want to apply for any education loan. My father has an account in HDFC Bank. I am thinking to visit in the branch of HDFC Bank for getting information. But before this I want to know upto what amount they will give me in education loan for my MS? Also tell me the interest rates of this education loan?

15th September 2022, 08:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I will get in HDFC Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of HDFC Education Loan?

One can get upto INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.
On confirmation of admission one can easily apply for loan.
It can either be applied online or offline.

The interest rate ranges between 9% to 14% which is however subject to change at the discretion of bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?