8th January 2012, 03:41 PM
arpitZEE

Eligibility for MCA entrance in NIMACT? I have completed my graduation with 49.67% so can I give NIMACT entrance exam for MCA?

what is the eligiblity for MCA entrance in NIMACT exam. I had complete my graduation with 49.67%. can i GIVE NIMACT entrance EXAM for MCA.

11th February 2012, 05:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MCA entrance in NIMACT? I have completed my graduation with 49.67% so can I give NIMACT entrance exam for MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpitZEE View Post
what is the eligiblity for MCA entrance in NIMACT exam. I had complete my graduation with 49.67%. can i GIVE NIMACT entrance EXAM for MCA.
You are Not eligible to apply for NIMCET Examination because you have not scored minimum 60% Marks in your Graduate degree course.

NIMCET examination is conducted by National Institutes of Technology for those candidates who are interested to take admission in MCA Course.

To apply for this entrance examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised University and you have to scored minimum 60% Marks in each of the examination :

~~ You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and
~~ You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any one of the subjects :

~~ Mathematics
~~ Statistics
~~ Business Mathematics
~~ Discrete Mathematics
~~ Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
~~ Business Statistics
~~ Computational Mathematics
~~ Elementary Mathematics
~~ Elementary Statistics

But you failed to scored minimum 60% Marks in your Graduation, So you are Not eligible for this examination.

You have scored less than 50% Marks in your Graduation, So its very difficult for you to get admission in MCA Course.

But, You cant eligible to appear for NIMCET Examination, if you need more information then check official website.
5th June 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MCA entrance in NIMACT? I have completed my graduation with 49.67% so can I give NIMACT entrance exam for MCA?

i have completed my intermediate with 54.8 % and completed bca with 70% marks can i go for entrance exam of iits for mca.
30th May 2013, 10:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No, you can’t appear for NIMCET. In order to apply for NIMCET, you must have completed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks. They must have passed 12th class exam with at least 60% marks. Also mathematics must be a subject of study either at 12th or graduation. A minimum of 50% marks is required for attending most of the MCA entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?