18th July 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the attendance percent required to get GATE scholarship for M.Tech students?

Percentage of attendance required to get gate scholarship for M.Tech students? is it is 75 or 85? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What are the minimum criteria required to apply for the scholarship? Awaiting for a quick response.

21st July 2017, 09:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the attendance percent required to get GATE scholarship for M.Tech students?

It depends on the college, you have to contact your college head for it. Although attendance is not mentioned while applying for GATE stipend. All you need is a reference letter from college head for M.Tech admission.

You can also apply individually for GATE through AICTE website with the help of reference letter. In technical colleges, attendance is a must and you should have at least 90%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?