15th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GATE to get scholarship for OBC candidate?

Hi,
Actually I want to know that what is the
GATE cutoff for OBC students to apply
for scholarship and the GATE valid score at an early date?
Will I be receiving it soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  2. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  3. What is the cutoff required for GATE? I have scored 27 marks in GATE
  4. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  5. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OBC student?
  6. How can I get scholarship if pursuing PhD after scoring 292 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  7. Minimum marks required in GATE to get scholarship?
  8. Will I get study scholarship with my GATE and AIR score?
  9. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  10. How can I get scholarship if pursuing PhD through GATE scorecard?
  11. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  13. Can I get any Scholarship after scoring 582772 in GATE Exam being a candidate from ST category?
  14. Marks required by OBC candidate to get a seat in IIT in CS or Mechanical branches?
  15. Cutoff marks required in VITEEE for admission of OBC student?
  16. Can I get stipend/scholarship after qualifying GATE with 44241 score and 225 marks?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 18.67 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
18th May 2015, 09:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GATE to get scholarship for OBC candidate?

The GATE Score cut off varies from Department to Department.
So you will have to at first mention that.
You will have to make sure that you have already cleared the GATE Examination.
The GATE Qualification marks varies each year and is generally between 20 to 40 for all the departments so you will have to make sure that you are clear with all these details.
You have not yet mentioned if you have already cleared the GATE Examination if you have not then you must prepare for the Examination than thinking about all these.
21st May 2015, 09:51 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GATE to get scholarship for OBC candidate?

The GATE cut off marks or qualifying marks varies for every stream and every year.It depends upon the performance of the students of that particular stream of engineering.
For scholarships you must cross the cutoff and get admission into M.Tech in govt institutes IITs,NITs or State Govt colleges or in Autonomous colleges.
Now if you have not appeared for GATE,which seems more likely looking at your question,then it would be better to prepare very hard for GATE rather than thinking about just passing marks or qualifying marks.The competition in GATE or for that matter any other competitive exams has increased so much that qualifying merely can never help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?