20th February 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Scholarships to study M.Tech through GATE?

hello,
im murakidhar verma, persuing BE.
My question is what is the scholarship provided
to students in any universities for mtech through gate.
Will gate score related to it?

20th February 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Scholarships to study M.Tech through GATE?

In which iit & nit i will get admission in m.tech mechanical engineering if i get 48 Marks in gate 2015
29th August 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Scholarships to study M.Tech through GATE?

I have a valid GATE score of 2018, and have taken admission into MTech-CSE in a Private University in Dehradun, I cannot apply for GATE scholarship through AICTE, what is the process my university should go through so that the UGC does the disbursement of GATE scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?