26th March 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech at VIT, Jaipur. I have got three backlog in 2nd and 4th semester. Now I want to apply for an education loan at PNB. Is there any chances to get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. To take Education Loan from PNB what should I do?
  2. Last date to apply for education loan under PNB Pratibha scheme?
  3. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  4. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  5. Is it possible to get Education Loan having 3 backlogs in 2nd year?
  6. Concession under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for girls?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
  8. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  10. What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?
  11. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  12. Can I get Education Loan for 4th year having 2 backlogs in 3rd year?
  13. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  14. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
28th March 2017, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?

For education loan, you need to apply at the start of the B.Tech course. Bank don't approve loan from third year onwards. You should have applied for it, when you got admission.

Also, those who have backlogs, will find it difficult to get any financial assistance from banks in any case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?