18th October 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for getting scholarship to study Genetic Engineering?

I have completed my class Xll th in cbse. I have got 89% and i am now interested in doing genetic engineering. So tell me what is the criteria for getting scholarship for this?

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship?
  2. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  3. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  4. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  5. How to study genetic engineering? I have to study biotechnology before genetic engineering
  6. Which are the subjects in order to apply for genetic engineering?
  7. Eligibility for genetic engineering? Can BIPC students study genetic engineering?
  8. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  9. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  11. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  12. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to study genetic engineering after doing B.E EEE
  14. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  15. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  16. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
  17. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  18. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?