29th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is Manipal scholarship? How can I apply for Manipal scholarship?

How can I apply for this manipal scholarship? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

5th February 2016, 11:22 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Manipal scholarship? How can I apply for Manipal scholarship?

Manipal university offers meritorious scholarships for all deserving and eligible candidates.

It offers freeship for the candidates who have secured below 100 ranks in Manipal university entrance examination.

It also offers merit cum means academic scholarship for the candidates who have secured ranks in between 101-1000 and the award of scholarship is based on the candidates parental annual income.

To avail this scholarship, one must have to appear for Manipal university entrance examination for admission to various graduate courses.

To apply online go to https://apply.manipal.edu/mu/admissi...ly-step-1.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?