14th July 2011, 01:08 AM
Anuj_8

If i score below 100 in Manipal MBBS entrance exam will I get any scholarship?

plz tell me if some scholarship will be given to me if i score below 100 in manipal mbbs exam

28th October 2011, 07:20 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If i score below 100 in Manipal MBBS entrance exam will I get any scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuj_8 View Post
plz tell me if some scholarship will be given to me if i score below 100 in manipal mbbs exam
hi,
yes u can get scholarship if you score below 100

some important detail about scholarship:-
PHILIPS SCHOLARSHIP: Philips has instituted 10 scholarships, each upto ` 4 lakhs, for those admitted to MS Embedded Systems and MTech Computer Science & Engineering courses.

GE SCHOLARSHIP: MIT and MCIS are listed under the GE scholarship programme. Every year, 2 students each of MTech - Energy Management, Auditing & Lighting and MS - Medical Software get this scholarship. The scholarship covers the complete expenses including fees, accommodation and other expenses. The selection of students for these scholarships is based on GE guidelines

HARISH B FUND SCHOLARSHIP: Manipal University has also instituted 3scholarships for MCIS students in the name of late director Prof. Harish B, for the students of MS - VLSI CAD, MS - Medical Software and MS - Embedded Systems.

AICTE SCHOLARSHIP: AICTE has introduced the scheme on tuition fee (course fees includes tuition and other fees) waiver for economically backward and physically handicapped meritorious students to Bachelor's programmes in Technology, Pharmacy and Hotel Management. The proposed scheme will be applicable only to the students with parents annual income (from all sources) less than ` 2.5 lakhs. Eligible candidates should produce the family income certificate by the concerned Teshildar or attested photocopy of the Income Tax return form. Such scholarships are subject to availability and will not exceed 10% of the total intake.
18th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If i score below 100 in Manipal MBBS entrance exam will I get any scholarship?

i ve scored 143 out of 200 in manipal entrance test for mbbs...am i eligible and if yes can i get a scholarship over there?
22nd May 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 22327 rank for manipal mbbs course will i be called for any councelling session?
26th May 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I got 4044 rank in Manipal 2014
and my parents total income is less so can I get any scholarship if yes please explain how to apply
thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?