27th July 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 964 marks?

I got 964 in intermediate, can you show me the opportunities how to earn scholarship I belong to OC category? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on this soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  2. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  3. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  4. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  5. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  6. What are the opportunities available to get a scholarship after scoring 964 marks in Inter and belong to OC category?
  7. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  8. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
  9. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate?
  10. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  11. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  12. Can I get merit scholarship after getting 979 marks in intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  14. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  15. Merit scholarships for a candidate who have scored 99 marks in Intermediate Hindi? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  17. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
25th November 2017, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 964 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 964 in intermediate, can you show me the opportunities how to earn scholarship I belong to OC category? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on this soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

There are various opportunities available for the Intermediate students with 964 marks to get merit scholarship. Many organizations / institutions offering scholarships to deserving students based on the marks scored in the Intermediate examinations to pursue higher education. Students can apply for scholarships online or offline as per the requirements. Some of the scholarships available for the Intermediate passed students are given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?