11th May 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?

I scored 97% in my intermediate in MEC course , I wish to complete my CA . Am I eligible for any scholarship provided by the government according to merit or else under minority category. My family's yearly income is 70,000 only so I'm indeed in need of scholarship in order to complete my graduation .
Please ,Will u help me by providing information regarding scholarships to which I'm eligible as well as procedure to apply it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  2. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  3. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  5. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  6. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
  7. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  8. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  9. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  11. Am I eligible to get central government merit scholarship after securing 98.5% marks in Andhra state?
  12. Scholarship details for BC students after completion of intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  16. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?
  17. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to get scholarship from Government after completion of intermediate?

1st June 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?

I scored 981 marks in my intermediate 2017. I want scholarships for my future studies? Please help me and reply me immediately.

25th May 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?

I have scored 972 make in intermediate 2019 in mpc may I get merit scholarship

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?