2nd December 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?

How to apply merit scholarship after completion of intermediate? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future.

3rd December 2015, 10:41 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?

Yes, there is various scholarship at intermediate level on the basis of entrance test or on 10+2 board aggregate under the central, state government or through the private organisation.

Among the most common is CSSS which is provided to meritorious student who have performed well in 10+2 board examination and scored above the cut off percentage declared by board.

The application form is available from month of July by CBSE on it's official website http://www.cbse.nic.in. and given to 81,000 students.

The scholarship amount is Rs 10000 and Rs 20000 per year as according to the non-technical and technical courses respectively.
12th May 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I got 97.8 percent in intermediate with obc category. In AP state what scholarships available for engineering
29th September 2022, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Merit scholarship after intermediate in mec group which percentage.

Merit scholarship after intermediate kuda entrance exam will be have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?