23rd April 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate?
  2. Can I get merit scholarship after scoring 90.7% marks in intermediate in MEC group
  3. Can I get merit scholarship after getting 979 marks in intermediate?
  4. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  5. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 96.9% in intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
  7. How to apply for Sanskrit Merit Scholarship after scoring 97% marks in Sanskrit in Intermediate?
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  9. Can I get merit scholarship after getting 972 marks in intermediate?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?
  11. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  12. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 909 marks in MEC group exam?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  18. Scholarship after scoring 979 marks in intermediate board?
27th April 2016, 07:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?

You are eligible to avail scholarship.

Generally the scholarships are offered on the basis of qualifying examination marks in aggregate.

The minimum marks one must have to be secured is above 60% marks in aggregate to avail meritorious scholarship.

As you have only mentioned one subject marks, we cannot provide you the information on the same. If you provide the aggregate marks and stream you have pursued in class 12 we can easily provide the information.
24th May 2017, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?

I scored 950 marks of BiPC stream in intermediate and I am also belong to SC-c ,can I get any scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?