11th November 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?

I have completed my intermediate at 943 marks. I belong to OC category. I want to get engineering merit scholarship? Is it possible? What is the criteria followed for the same? Can you please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
27th November 2016, 02:26 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?

It seems that you must get the merit scholarship based on your community as you belongs to other caste.
So, in this type of scenario you must present your community certificate before the bank which must be duly attested by your college authority stating that you are applying for the merit scholarship amount to study in that particular college.

Once, college provided you with the scholarship application document. Fill the document and submit in the bank along with all the recommended document and income certificate too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?