17th December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of CBSE board with 9.8 or 10 CGPA?

Can I get scholarship? on having 10 or 9.8 CGPA in CBSE board to get admission in DPS, faridabad? Can you please tell me what should be done for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible for any scholarship? I have got 10 CGPA
  3. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/ -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the process to be followed for getting scholarship after completion of 11th standard in CBSE board?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship? -- [New]
  6. What are the possibilities of getting scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board?
  7. List of scholarships to apply with 10 CGPA in 10th standard CBSE board
  8. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed 10th with 9.8 CGPA from CBSE board?
  11. Detailed information about the scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  12. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate with 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%?
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  16. Why I am not getting my scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in CBSE Board exam?
  17. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE? Requirements to apply?
  18. Why I haven't gotten a scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
31st December 2016, 08:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of CBSE board with 9.8 or 10 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible for the scholarship based on your performance in 10th. However, there are other eligibility conditions as well which are required to be satisfied to get the scholarship. For details, please refer the attachment below which encloses all the info related to the scholarship.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?